For everyone, registered shares mean...
You receive a loyalty bonus: a preferential dividend of 10%. From 2016, for shares held continuously in registered form since 12/31/2013
You continue to have total freedom in the management of your shares
You receive your notices to attend the Annual General Meetings directly at your home address
Closer to you:
You automatically receive our publications destined for individual shareholders
You receive invitations to our shareholder meetings
You can take advantage of a dedicated line for registered shareholders on from France or +33 1 40 14 80 50 from outside France.
- Preferential dividend of +10% for shareholders holding continuously registered shares for more than two years(1).
- Full and personalised information (Letters to Shareholders,...) sent directly to the shareholder.
- Easier access to the Annual General Meeting: notice to attend sent directly to the shareholder, with the possibility of online voting.
- No custody fees for directly registered shares.
- Dividend sent by cheque or credited to the shareholder’s account, with no delay and no charge.
- Transfer fees covered by L’Oréal(2), for directly registered shares.
(1) Not exceeding 0.5% of the share capital per shareholder.
(2) Not exceeding €50 and upon presentation of proof of payment.
New financial advantages
|Bearer||Direclty registered||Managed registered|
|A preferential dividend|
|No custody fees|
|The benefits of your PEA (share savings plan)|
|Receive your notice to attend the Annual General Meeting directly|
|A dedicated website to manage your L'Oréal shares in real time|
|The same financial contact person|
|A global vision of your portfolio (management, tax)|
|Automatically receive your shareholder publications at your home address|
|Your invitations to our shareholder meetings in your region|
|A dedicated shareholder line at your disposal|
Transfer your shares
- 1. Please fill in the order form
- 2. Print your order form to convert or transfer to directly or managed registered shares.
- 3. Date and sign your order form before sending it to your bank or financial institution.
To purchase L'Oréal shares
To confirm a trade order placed by telephone
If I switch to registered shares, can I sell my shares as easily?
Your registered shares are of course disposable at any moment, just like bearer shares. You retain total freedom in the management of your shares.
How are registered shares taxed?
Holding your shares in registered form has no fiscal impact. The tax regime for registered shares is the same as for bearer shares. If you hold L’Oréal shares in a PEA (share savings plan) and wish to benefit from the advantages of registered shares, then managed registered shares are for you.
Will transferring my L’Oréal shares to registered form cost me anything?
Some financial institutions may charge you for transferring shares to directly registered form. We recommend that you ask your bank for information, and remind you that L’Oréal will reimburse you any transfer costs up to a maximum of 50 euros.
How much has L'Oréal negotiated brokerage costs at for directly registered shares?
L'Oréal has negociated very competitive brokerage costs for you.
- Preferential brokerage rate of 0.15% excluding tax, with a minimum of 6.10 euros excluding tax.
- Bank commission of 7.62 euros excluding tax.
How can I obtain a reimbursement of the cost of transferring my L’Oréal shares to directly registered form?
Send your reimbursement application, together with proof of your transfer costs,
and full bank details, to the following address: Service Actionnaires de L’Oréal
BNP Paribas Securities Services
Grands Moulins de Pantin
9 rue du débarcadère
93761 Pantin Cedex
How long does it take to transfer my shares to registered form?
Times vary depending on the financial institution. We recommend that you consult your bank. Do not forget that, to qualify for the preferential dividend as of 2015, your shares must be registered in direct or managed form no later than December 31st 2012.