Annual General Meeting and Board of Directors’ Meeting of 30 June 2020
- Appointments as Directors of Ms Ilham Kadri and Mr Nicolas Meyers
- Renewal of the tenure as Directors of Ms Béatrice Guillaume-Grabisch and Mr Jean-Victor Meyers
- Approval of a dividend of €3.85 per share
- Appointment of Ms Françoise Bettencourt Meyers as Vice-President of the Board
The Annual General Meeting of L’Oréal shareholders was held in Paris, on Tuesday 30 June 2020, under the chairmanship of Mr Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Given the exceptional context related to the Covid-19 pandemic, it was held behind closed doors.
The Annual General Meeting adopted all the proposed resolutions, and in particular:
- approved the parent company financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for 2019;
- decided on the distribution of a dividend of €3.85 per share. This dividend is increased to €4.23 for shares that have been continuously registered for at least two calendar years. Dividend payment date: Tuesday 7 July 2020;
- appointed two new Directors, Ms Ilham Kadri and Mr Nicolas Meyers, for a four-year term;
- renewed the tenure as Directors of Ms Béatrice Guillaume-Grabisch and Mr Jean-Victor Meyers, for a four-year term.
The Board of Directors, which met after the Annual General Meeting, has appointed Ms Françoise Bettencourt Meyers as Vice-President of the Board of Directors, Mr Paul Bulcke is also Vice-President. She succeeds Mr Jean-Pierre Meyers who has not wished to renew his tenure.
The results of the votes and the webcast of the Annual General Meeting are available here.
"This press release does not constitute an offer of sale or solicitation of an offer to purchase L'Oréal shares. If you wish to obtain more comprehensive information about L'Oréal, please refer to the public documents registered in France with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers, also available in English on our website www.loreal-finance.com.
This press release may contain forecast information. While the Company believes that these statements are based on reasonable assumptions as of the date of publication of this press release, they are by nature subject to risks and uncertainties which may lead to a discrepancy between the actual figures and those indicated or suggested in these statements.”
Individual Shareholders and Market Regulators
Tel.: +33 (0)1 47 56 72 06
Financial Analysts and Institutional Investors
Tel.: +33 (0)1 47 56 86 82
Tel.: +33 (0)1 47 56 76 71
Switchboard: +33 (0)1 47 56 70 00
For more information, please consult banks, brokerage firms or financial institutions (I.S.I.N. code: FR0000120321), your usual journals, the shareholders and investors website www.loreal-finance.com or the L’Oréal Finance mobile application, or call the freephone number: 0800 66 66 66.