Annual General Meeting and Meeting of the Board of Directors of April 22, 2015
- Appointment as Director of Mrs Sophie Bellon
- Renewal of the tenure as Director of Mr Charles-Henri Filippi
- Approval of a dividend of €2.70, up by +8%
- All the resolutions submitted to the Annual General Meeting were approved by a large majority
- approved the parent company financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for 2014;
- decided on the payment of a dividend of €2.70 per share. This dividend is increased to €2.97 for shares held in registered form continuously for at least 2 years. Dividend payment date: Thursday, May 7th, 2015;
- appointed a new Director, Mrs Sophie Bellon, for a 4-year term;
- renewed the tenure of Mr Charles-Henri Filippi as Director for a 4-year term;
- decided to continue to apply simple voting rights .
"This news release does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy L'Oréal shares. If you wish to obtain more comprehensive information about L'Oréal, please refer to the public documents registered in France with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers, also available in English on our Internet site www.loreal-finance.comThis news release may contain some forward-looking statements. Although the Company considers that these statements are based on reasonable hypotheses at the date of publication of this release, they are by their nature subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated or projected in these statements."
Contacts at L'Oréal
Individual shareholders and market authorities
Mr Jean Régis CAROF
Tel.: +33 1 47 56 83 02
Tel.: +33 1 47 56 70 00