In effect from [16.03.2023]
Welcome to our dedicated website for the L’Oréal Annual Report (hereinafter the “Site”).
You may contact Us at the following address for any information regarding your use of the Site: [email protected]
Site URL: www.lorealrapportannuel2022.com
Contact: E-mail: [email protected] – Tel.: +33 (0)1 47 56 70 00
Financial Communications Department: Laurent Schmitt, Laetitia Noël.
L’Oréal project team: Sophie Coly, Lucie Domingo, Margot Genay, Nassima Sellam, Guillaume Paganucci, Antoine Vallet.
Publisher: L’Oréal (a French public company with share capital of €107,037,312.40 whose registered office is at 14, rue Royale – 75008 Paris, France, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 632 012 100) (hereinafter the “Publishing Company” or “We/Us”)
Intracommunity VAT no.: FR 10 632 012 100
Host: Acquia Cloud Entreprise. Headquarter: Acquia Inc, 53 State Street, 10th Floor, Boston, MA 02109, USA. Contact: +1 617-588-9600. Registration Numbers, Federal Tax ID (FEIN): 26-0493001, Dun and Bradstreet (D&B): 015922699, NAICS Code: 541990, Primary SIC Code: 7371.
1. Access to the site
You may access the Site freely and without charge, without registering or creating an account in advance.
The costs of access to the Site and use of the telecommunications network shall remain payable by you.
2. Intellectual property
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The development of this Site involved a significant level of investment. The Site and each of its constituent parts (such as brands, images, texts, videos, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights. Any use, reproduction or representation of the Site, either fully or in part, on any medium whatsoever, for other purposes, and particularly commercial ends, is prohibited.
B. THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS
We remind you that you must either obtain or have assigned to you, all the necessary authorisations and rights from the various rights holders concerned by any content that you may wish to publish on the Site, including all intellectual property rights and/or literary, artistic or industrial property rights, and any personality rights (including but not limited to image rights) in order to make uninterrupted use of said content. For example, you must obtain or secure the assignment of rights to content, in particular copyright for photographs, and all elements appearing in said content such as architectural or design elements, original advertising materials or clothing.
C. USER CONTENT
We may provide a space on the Site for the purpose of hosting user content, such as texts, photos, videos, reviews, etc. (hereinafter the “User Content”).
By publishing User Content on the Site, you grant Us a free, irrevocable, non-exclusive and worldwide licence, for the full period of intellectual, literary and artistic and/or industrial property rights, including but not limited to copyright as defined in French and foreign legislation and international conventions (including all supplementary regulations or subsequent changes), to reproduce, represent, use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, incorporate into other works and distribute said User Content (in full or in part).
Said use is authorised for any internal and external, corporate or financial communications and publication purposes, as well as for any public relations and historical or archiving purposes, by the L’OREAL Group or its subsidiaries, products and/or brands, on the following media, including but not limited to:
Posters in any format, in unlimited quantities,
Press, in an unlimited number of publications,
Publication, in unlimited quantities, including but not limited to publication for internal communications, including the sales force and distribution network (wholesalers, retailers, agents, etc.), events, flyers for conferences, trade shows, stands, etc; BtoB communications, in the trade press, for an unlimited number of publications and/or in unlimited quantities,
Electronic, computerised, digital, multimedia, internet and intranet publication on all sites (regardless of the site and/or medium, including so-called “social media” sites, for example, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Dailymotion) for an unlimited number of insertions and unlimited distribution, On any other advertising materials (including but not limited to point-of-sale advertising and on L’OREAL Group brand products) (Hereinafter the “Material(s)”).
Moreover, We hereby remind you that any Content is likely to be indexed on a search engine and therefore, accessed by users outside the Site.
This authorisation entitles Us to adapt your Content and/or make any edit to the initial post we deem necessary, provided said Content does not alter your image or opinions.
Furthermore, the use of User Content may be accompanied by certain anonymised information, such as your city, country or age and/or, if applicable and if you have expressly authorised it, information that may be used to identify you, such as your first name or user name.
Moreover, if you access User Content created by another user, you must respect the rights of said user and in particular, undertake not to reproduce or disseminate the Content published on other media, without the prior consent of the user concerned.
3. Code of conduct
We are committed to values of tolerance and respect for other people.
As a result, by using this site, you undertake not to:
- express racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious, vulgar, obscene or unlawful views;
- disseminate content that is prejudicial, defamatory, unauthorised, malicious, invasive of privacy or image rights, or which incites violence, racial or ethnic hatred, or which constitutes an affront to public decency or an incentive to commit certain crimes and misdemeanours;
- use the Site for political, propaganda or proselytising purposes;
- publish advertising or promotional content for products and/or services that compete with the brand(s) featured on the Site;
- divert the Site from its intended purpose, including by using it as a dating service;
- disseminate information that would allow a natural person to be identified specifically by name, either directly or indirectly, without their express, prior consent, in particular their last name, postal address, e-mail address or phone number;
- disseminate information or content that may be unsuitable for young children;
- intimidate or harass another individual;
- carry out illegal activities, including infringing rights relating to software, brands, photographs, images, texts, videos, etc.
- disseminate content (in particular photographs and videos) featuring minors.
If you find User Content that justifies crimes against humanity, incites racial hatred and/or violence or relates to child pornography, you must inform Us immediately at the following e-mail address:
[email protected], or send a letter detailing your concerns to the following address: L’Oréal – Financial Communications Department, 41 rue Martre 92117 Clichy cedex, indicating in your email/letter the date on which you noticed the content concerned, your name, the URL of the content, a description and the author’s identity.
If you believe that an item of User Content infringes the principles set out above and your rights or the rights of a third party (for example, forgery, insults or breach of privacy), you can report it to the following email address: [email protected], or send a letter detailing your concerns to L’Oréal – Financial Communications Department, 41 rue Martre 92117 Clichy cedex, indicating in your email/letter the date on which you noticed the content concerned, your name, the URL of the content, a description and the author’s identity.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 6-I-5 of French Act no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on trust in the digital economy, the notification must contain:
- the date of notification;
- for a natural person: last name, first names, occupation, address, nationality, date and place of birth;
- the name and address of the recipient or, if the recipient is a legal entity, its name and registered office;
- a description of the facts concerned and their precise location (e.g. a URL link to the contentious content);
- the reasons why the content should be withdrawn, including reference to the relevant legal provisions and factual evidence;
- a copy of the correspondence sent to the author or publisher of the contentious information or activities, requesting that they be suspended, withdrawn or modified, or evidence that it has not been possible to contact the author or publisher.
- Any incomplete notification is liable not to be processed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Anyone who presents content or activities as unlawful in order to have them withdrawn or prevent their distribution by providing false or inaccurate information is subject to one year’s imprisonment and a fine of €15,000.
4. Information published on the site
A. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Please note that there may be inaccuracies or omissions in the information available on the Site, in particular due to the actions of third parties. We undertake to withdraw any inaccuracies and correct any omissions on the Site as soon as possible.
The hyperlinks placed on this Site may link to websites published by third parties, the content of which is beyond our control. As a consequence, and insofar as hyperlinks have been included on the Site solely to facilitate your use of the internet, you have exclusive responsibility for your decision to access said third-party sites.
5. Personal data
We may collect personal data about you, particularly when (i) you subscribe to a service, (ii) download Downloadable Content, (iii) authenticate your details, (iv) register for a game/competition, (v) send Us an e-mail, (vi) respond to a survey or study.
For more information on how we process your personal data, please consult our personal data Policy available here.
Cookies (hereinafter “Cookies”) are small files placed on your device when you browse the Site and contain information, for example, about the pages you have viewed, the date and time you viewed them, etc., and which can be read next time you visit the same Site.
Conception, Design and Development for the website: Epoka
Design and Production of the Annual Report: Epoka
The Site has been developed for the Publishing Company by Epoka SAS with share capital of €44 430, whose registered office is at 48, rue Croix des Petits-Champs 75001 Paris, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 437 814 858, e-mail address: [email protected], phone number: +33 (0)1 55 50 04 04.
We use our best endeavours to ensure that the Site and Downloadable Content are accessible at all times. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee the permanent availability or accessibility of the Site. We may have to suspend access to the Site temporarily, either partially or in full, for technical maintenance purposes.
It should also be noted that the internet and IT and telecommunications systems are not free from errors and that interruptions and breakdowns may occur. We cannot provide any guarantees in this respect and therefore cannot be held liable for any harm inherent in the use of the internet and IT and telecommunications systems, including but not limited to:
- incorrect sending and/or receipt of any data or information via the internet;
- external hacking or the presence of a computer virus;
- the failure of any receiving equipment or communications lines; and
- any other internet-related malfunction, preventing the correct operation of the Site.
- Finally, we can only be held liable for direct harm, to the exclusion of any other damage or harm of any kind whatsoever, in particular indirect harm including but not limited to a loss of profits or income or loss of customers.
10. Applicable law and disputes
© L’Oréal 2022 Annual Report