A global flotilla of complementary brands
L’Oréal’s flotilla of brands is organised by Division, which each develop a specific vision of beauty by consumption universe and distribution channel.
- As the top beauty brand sold in retail outlets, L’Oréal Paris makes the most innovative products accessible to everyone. Its ambassadors embody a certain beauty ideal summed up in the legendary signature: “Because you’re worth it.”
With 50 products sold every second worldwide, L'Oréal Paris offers from all continents male and female beauty products of all types (makeup, skin care, hair care, styling, hair color and men), from the excellence of its Research Laboratories. The worldwide success of legendary franchises such as Color Riche lipstick, Revitalift skin care, Elnett hairspray, Elsève hair care, Preference hair color or Men Expert Hydra Energetic skin care for men, reflect the brand’s unique expertise from the greatest beauty experts. Including Christophe Robin for hair color, Stéphane Lancien for hair care and styling, Tom Bachik, manicurist to the stars, or Orrea Light, Color Designer.
L'Oréal Paris shares a unique vision of beauty, supported by 35 diverse international ambassadors icons such as Jennifer Lopez, Jane Fonda, Eva Longoria, Julianne Moore, Liya Kebede, Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes or Gong Li. The exceptional careers and charismatic personality of L’Oréal’s ambassadors resonate in the motto "Because you're worth it", a truly universal message of empowering beauty for the last 40 years. Each year, L'Oréal Paris magnifies its beauty ambassadors and worldwide celebrities from nearly 20 international red carpets, including the Cannes Film Festival, for which L’Oréal Paris has been the Official Makeup Artist for the last 20 years. The Film Festival provides the constantly renewed opportunity to highlight the superiority and expertise of its products accessible to every consumer.
- Hair and skin experts since 1904, Garnier blends active natural ingredients to offer all active men and women the healthy good looks that help them connect with others.
Second largest brand of the L’Oréal Group, Garnier is an international haircare and skincare brand with sub-brands in four categories and seven areas of expertise – among which Ultra DOUX, Fructis, Ambre Solaire, Nutrisse or Olia. With products formulated to meet the needs of every man and woman, everywhere in the world, we offer innovative, affordable care solutions at the best prices.
Founded in France in 1904 by Alfred Amour Garnier, the brand was born with the launch of the first patented plant-based hair lotion, la Lotion Garnier. Over the decades Garnier expanded into skincare and cemented its reputation as the healthy beauty expert, by providing nature-based solutions to combat pollution, acne, UV and fatigue.
Garnier is renowned for its know-how in harnessing the bounty of nature– fruits, seeds, buds and flowers with highly beneficial skincare and haircare properties. Their active ingredients are extracted using the brand’s cutting-edge expertise and techniques to take full advantage of nature’s energy, effectiveness and generosity.
Garnier brings beauty to vast numbers of consumers while also reducing our ecological impact.The brand is committed to sustainable sourcing, to constantly reducing the environmental impact of our packaging and continuously seeking to improve the ecological profile and biodegradability indices of our formulas.
- Maybelline New York is the world’s leading cosmetics brand, available in over 100 countries. By combining technologically advanced formulations with on-trend expertise and New York City edge, Maybelline New York’s mission is to offer innovative, accessible, and effortless cosmetics for every woman.
1915 – Mabel Williams, a young woman from Chicago, was looking for a way to enhance her eyes. With an eye for ingenuity, she stirred together coal dust and vaseline and applied the mixture to her lashes and brows. Inspired by the potential of her homespun invention, her brother Thomas Lyle Williams created Maybell Laboratories and began selling mascara through the mail. Women all over the US were soon clamoring for Maybelline, and in the 1930s the company responded by selling to local variety stores. From then on, the range of legendary products grew.
In 1971, after half a century of continuous innovation, Maybelline made waves in the cosmetic world by introducing the revolutionary, water-based Great Lash Mascara in its signature pink and green packaging. Since then it has become one of the most sold beauty products in the world and an absolute favorite among celebrities and makeup artists. Today, Maybelline New York leads the mascara category with its iconic Volum’ Express line: The Colossal was an instant worldwide hit, and shortly after its launch in 2010, The Falsies became the world’s #1 mascara.
A groundbreaking face innovation came in 2004 with the launch of Dream, a lineup of foundation, blush, bronzer, and concealer. Dream Matte Mousse, with its air-soft formula, is the #1 foundation worldwide today. In 2009, Maybelline New York transformed the category again with the launch of its first BB cream in Asia. Since then, millions of women around the globe have fallen in love with the unique formula of Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Skin Perfector. In the lip category, Maybelline New York introduced the most comprehensive color collection at mass with Color Sensational in 2009. The large array of shades is divided into four color families which allows women to easily identify their desired color. A major hit with its creamy, crisp colors, the range continues to deliver bold shades in tune with today’s trends. The latest success from Maybelline New York was the introduction of Color Show Nail Lacquers in 2012. The range of edgy textures, colors, and effects inspired by New York’s runways made fashion’s must-have nail looks accessible to all.
2009 marked a fashion milestone for Maybelline New York. After Amsterdam, Berlin and Moscow, the brand secured the coveted title of Official Makeup Sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in its hometown of New York City. Since then, Maybelline has been showcasing its creativity and expertise on the runways, collaborating with fashion designers to develop next season’s beauty trends. Today, Maybelline New York is proud to be the official makeup sponsor of thirteen fashion weeks worldwide.
With the glamour and energy of New York City, the ultimate makeup innovations, and the latest fashion looks from the catwalk to the sidewalk, Maybelline New York empowers women all over the world to express their personal "it" factor.
- NYX Professional Makeup, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is created in Los Angeles in 1999. Known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices, it is a true destination for makeup junkies around the world.
A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX Professional Makeup is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX Professional Makeup is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision.
While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 60 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
- This iconic American brand allows women all over the world to express themselves with unique and whimsical color names. With unbeatable, professional quality, Essie nail polish sets the standards for celebs and women around the world alike!
The USA’s nail salon expert since 1981, Essie aims to inspire a love for the manicure experience with a wit and style that touches the hearts of women everywhere. Essie is the go-to nail brand for beauty professionals, industry insiders, celebrities and fashion icons around the world. As the color authority, Essie is center stage on runways around the world, offering highly-anticipated color collections that drive trends season after season. The salon-quality formula and catchy, whimsical names has led to the creation of more than 1,000 shades. Essie is a leader in nail luxury, committed to high-quality standards with an award-winning line of polishes and nail care products for every woman and salon professional. Since its introduction by Essie Weingarten, Essie has delighted the color-obsessed with a love shared all over the world.
This iconic love brand allows women all over the world to express themselves with unique and whimsical polish colors. Essie has recently grown its brand with launches of the long-wear gel couture and the care + color line of TREAT LOVE & COLOR. With unbeatable, professional quality, the Essie love continues to grow as strong as ever.
- Magic Mask, the leading brand of the mask industry in China was founded in 2003, and has accompanied Chinese women towards their beauty transformation for more than a decade. Through the milestone slogan, “Take A Break, Enjoy Your Magic Moment”, Magic has encouraged women to perceive the unique beauty of life, enjoy their own peaceful moment with 15-minute maskcare. As a Mask Expert, Magic always keeps its professional and innovative spirit. In 2014, Magic Mask joined L'Oréal, set up the first Mask Research and Development Centre in Pudong, China. With the support of advanced maskcare technology from L’Oréal, Magic invented several breakthrough products lately, including Water Glow Mask, Black Ferment Mask, Super Seeds Mask, and High Respect Care Mask.
Magic Mask has been committed to become founder and trend-setter of mask culture with unparalleled expertise on this field. In future, Magic mask will continually formulate with legendary natural ingredients carefully selected within China, providing customers with instant and lasting proven beauty results.
- Founded in 1935 by the visionary pioneer Armand Petitjean, with the wish of spreading the spirit and taste of French elegance around the world, Lancôme immediately embodied the essence of beauty. Today more than ever, the brand aims to offer every woman the possibility to blossom and embrace her beauty and femininity whatever her age or skin color.
Today the brand is present in 130 countries, with 20,000 beauty advisers in as many points of sale offering sophisticated services and iconic products to an international clientele. Lancôme successfully combines scientific expertise and an intuitive understanding of women's needs to produce major innovations, unique and complementary between skincare, makeup and perfume ( La vie est belle, Trésor, L’Absolu Rouge, Advanced Génifique, Visionnaire, Teint Idole Ultra Wear, Grandiôse, Etc).
Lancôme affirms that happiness is the most attractive beauty. It’s a skin deep emotion, awakening every sense. Day after day, its ambition is that every woman who comes to Lancôme to be more beautiful will leave happier. The brand has chosen charismatic and fully accomplished women to be its ambassadresses: women with heart. Julia Roberts, Kate Winslet, Penélope Cruz, Lupita Nyong’o, Lily Collins and Taylor Hill: are all beautiful icons who love life, who are full of energy, and talent; icons every woman can relate to. Lancôme is the mirror image of these women who embody a radiant, confident and universal beauty while keeping it modern and down to earth.
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauté is the makeup, fragrance and skincare signature of the most subversive Parisian couture brand. No compromise. Your own rules. Now.
Fragrance: the Yves Saint Laurent history of fragrances is punctuated by successes. Ever since the 1964 creation of "Y", more than 50 years ago, YSL Beauté has produced true olfactory sociological markers. A societal dimension perfectly illustrated by the image of Monsieur Yves Saint Laurent posing nude for the launch of his first men's fragrance, Pour Homme, in 1971. Today, many fragrances of the brand have become must-have references both for men, with L'Homme, La Nuit de l'Homme and women, with Opium, Black Opium, Paris and Mon Paris.
Makeup offers the highest technology at the heart of a precious case, under the inspiration of one of the most famous makeup artist TomPecheux, newly appointed Global Beauty Director. The YSL Beauté makeup icons include Touche Éclat, Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils, Rouge Pur Couture and Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres glossy stain.
Skincare unites the most cutting-edge technology with glamour and an ultimate sensorial experience. Forever Youth Liberator and Forever Light Creator skincare lines, based on glycobiology, have enabled the brand to take a position in the countries where they have been launched. Top Secrets, a pioneering skincare range for makeup lovers that presents a simple beauty equation: skincare plus makeup equals a multitasking hybrid of pre and post-makeup solutions for all complexions. The skincare branch of the brand is today conquering the premium skincare territory with its Or Rouge collection that brings together the Glycobiology science and a precious ingredient containing a high concentration of glycans, the pistil of Saffron.
- From Haute Couture to designer beauty, the Giorgio Armani signature is comprised of essential pieces made from exceptional materials, and the belief that beauty and practicality enrich each other.
Giorgio Armani fragrances are constructed around a simple fragrance concept, interpreting the world’s most precious ingredients through the creative imagination of the most talented perfumers. Some celebrate nature, like the mythical Acqua di Giò, and its feminine counterpart, Acqua di Gioia; while Code Man and Woman explore the always fascinating territory of seduction. The brand’s latest launch, Sὶ, is the revelation of sophisticated Armani femininity. But it is through the exceptional expertise of the Armani/Privé collection that the designer finds his most “Couture” expression. A vision of luxury fragrances, separated into three families: "Les Eaux," "La Collection" and "Les Mille et Une Nuits."
Giorgio Armani makeup is meticulously developed and widely acclaimed by makeup artists worldwide for its constant innovation and has emerged as the undisputed master of color. Giorgio Armani is a must in foundation, with products such as the uncontestable Face Fabric and the revolutionary Maestro Fusion Makeup. From Crema Nera Extrema to Armani Prima, Giorgio Armani’s range of skin treatments uses the best of scientific research to capture the power of nature. Always daring, Giorgio Armani introduces Lip Maestro, the first truly luminous matte lip color with a soft, velvety feel. Simplicity with attention to detail is the key to the designer’s very personal vision of sublime beauty; unique textures highlighting a final signature.
- Kiehl’s was founded in 1851 as an old-world apothecary in New York’s East Village neighborhood. Its unique, extensive background represents a blend of cosmetic, pharmaceutical, herbal, and medicinal knowledge developed and advanced through the generations.
Since 1851, Kiehl’s has been committed to serving quality products through the most outstanding service; Kiehl's Customer Representatives go through intensive training to learn the properties and benefits of the active ingredients used in the each formula.
Since its early days, Kiehl’s has been committed to giving back to the community where it serves its patrons. In fact, Kiehl's mission states that we are “to improve in some way the quality of the community… making for better citizens, better firms, and better communities.” To that end, Kiehl’s focuses its efforts first and foremost on the betterment of its local communities by targeting developing philanthropic initiatives that support Kiehl's three pillar causes - HIV/AIDS research, environmental issued and children's well-being.
Iconic products; Crème de Corps, Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner, Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Ultra Facial Cream, Lip Balm #1.
- Urban Decay’s story opens in the mid-‘90s, when pink, red and beige enslaved the prestige beauty market. Heaven forbid you wanted purple or green nails, because you’d either have to whip out a marker, or risk life and limb with that back alley drugstore junk.
Flying in the face of this monopoly, Sandy Lerner, David Soward and Wende Zomnir unleashed Urban Decay in January of 1996 with a line of 10 lipsticks and 12 nail enamels. Inspired by seedier facets of the urban landscape, they bore groundbreakin:g names like Roach, Smog, Rust, Oil Slick and Acid Rain. The vibe since day one? Beauty with an edge™.
While UD has grown like crazy since then, they haven’t stopped experimenting. They now offer an endless array of high-performance cosmetics, from velvety-soft shadows and creamy lipsticks to weightless complexion products and high-tech setting sprays to make your makeup last all day.
- From the depths of living waters to the depths of your skin: Biotherm, 60 years of unparalleled aquatic skincare solutions.
Water is the origin of life. Mostly unexplored, the earth's living waters are rich with millions of microorganisms, plankton and algae. Because they share specific biological characteristics and affinity with our skin, aquatic active ingredients have the remarkable ability to regenerate, repair and protect it.
A pioneer in skin biology since discovering the healing benefits of Life PLankton™ in 1952, Biotherm uses the incredible force of these aquatic ingredients in advanced skincare solutions. Through our expertise in Blue Biotechnology, we infuse these powerful actives in unparalleled fresh and pleasurable textures for a healthy sustainable beauty. Our iconic products include Life Plankton Essence, Aquasource, Blue Therapy and Lait Corporel.
Because men’s skin has specific needs, Biotherm Homme, No.1 worlwide in men’s skincare(3), formulates specific skincare solutions for men since 1985. Its best-selling products include Aquapower, Force Supreme or High Recharge.
- In 1978, Ralph Lauren expanded the brand to include fragrances, introducing Lauren for women and Polo for men. For more than 35 years, Ralph Lauren Fragrances has developed new fragrances that express a strong personality and a luxurious lifestyle in the tradition of the brand.
Ralph Lauren Fragrances is a portfolio of high-end fragrances for men and women, including World of Polo (Polo, Polo Blue, Polo Black, Polo Red), Romance, Ralph, Big Pony Collections for Women and for Men and Ralph Lauren Collection.
- Polo is a tribute to the rich sporting heritage.
- Polo Blue evokes fresh air, liberty and a relaxed elegance.
- Polo Black is bold, contemporary and sophisticated.
- Polo Red is an adrenaline rush for the thrill-seeker in every man.
- The Big Pony Collection for Men prepares men for all the “playing fields” of life with four personalities: sporty, seductive, adventurous and stylish.
- Romance is the fragrance of enduring love – committed and spontaneous.
- Midnight Romance is the fragrance of passionate love– sensual and mysterious.
- Tender Romance is the fragrance of tender new love – enchanting and hopeful.
- Ralph is a fragrance that captures your playfulness and optimism.
- Ralph Fresh is refreshing, intense and full of life.
- Ralph Love is a sweet floral fragrance for your special moments.
- The Big Pony Collection for Women encourages women to live life in color with their many character facets: sporty, sensual, free-spirited and stylish.
- Ralph Lauren Collection is timeless experiences through a collection of exquisite fragrances, complemented by a complete line of home, travel and body products as well as luxury accessories in handcrafted leather.
- Created in 1983 by Shu Uemura, a pioneering Japanese makeup artist known worldwide, Shu Uemura expanded internationally in three fields: makeup, skin care and professional accessories.
Shu Uemura makeup is packaged in an artistic palette containing the latest colors and textures, for natural or more sophisticated looks. The products are simple but always unique. The pure, modern packaging is a window to display the extraordinary variety of color shades, where exciting new technology in color is displayed. Each year, the brand releases coveted limited collections created in collaboration with artists. Among them, Karl Lagerfeld, Takashi Murakami and Wong Kar Wai.
Based on the philosophy of its founder that “beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin” with Shu Uemura cleansing ritual with its legendary oils. Boasting the latest cosmetic discoveries, Shu Uemura skin care is formulated from Asian plant extracts. Both gentle on the skin and effective, they work in perfect harmony with the skin and naturally improve the skin’s condition for a beautiful makeup finish.
Recognizable by their sleek modern design, Shu Uemura boutiques strive to provide a quality service based on Japanese hospitality and professional application techniques, with excellent service and help given to the customer.
Asia's leading makeup removers, foundation and eyebrow products, the brand’s iconic products include: cleansing oil, UV underbase mousse, eyelash curlers, false eyelashes, and hard formula.
- Want infinitely better skin? The choice is clear: Clarisonic®. With its patented sonic technology, Clarisonic cleanses skin 6x better than hands alone, delivering radiant, healthy-looking skin for millions of customers worldwide.
Founded in Seattle, WA by a group of scientists and engineers, Clarisonic first invented sonic skin cleansing in 2004. Today, the company has sold over 15 million of its patented – and much loved – devices worldwide and is the No.1 beauty device company in the world (Kline Research).
Clarisonic delivers infinitely better skin by cleansing skin 6X better than hands alone, resulting in clean, soft, healthy-looking skin. Gentle enough for twice-a-day use, Clarisonic devices are the No.1 most recommended by US dermatologists. Clarisonic’s award-winning devices, including the popular Mia 2 and the compact Mia Fit for women and Alpha Fit for men, are distributed through dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons, spas, prestige retailers and online at Clarisonic.com. Clarisonic is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.
- Viktor&Rolf has always presented a unique vision of fashion, where spectacular meets elegant. For the past twenty years, their collections have brought imagination into a whirlwind of fabrics, telling fabulous tales.
After their graduation from the Arnhem Academy of Art and Design, designers Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren founded their avant-garde design house in 1993. Widely recognized and respected for their provocative couture and conceptual glamour, creating spectacular beauty and unexpected elegance are at the core of Viktor&Rolf.
Launched in 2005, Viktor&Rolf’s Flowerbomb fragrance is an explosive floral potion that evokes a sensory experience, creating the possibility to transform anything into something beautiful. An addictive bouquet, a host of sweet floral layers mingle jasmine, rose, freesia and orchids, underlined with patchouli. A lingering fragrance, leaving a very chic, swirling trail.
In 2011, six year after the creation of Flowerbomb, Viktor&Rolf overturns once again conventions and reveals a new masculine fragrance that makes no concessions: Spicebomb.
In January 2014, the 2014 Spring-Summer Haute Couture fashion show reached a climax with a spectacular finale during which Viktor&Rolf revealed their new feminine fragrance, Bonbon. A timeless sensation inviting a pure and absolute pursuit of pleasure. Seduced by an auto-erotic sensory experience, she who wears Bonbon, dresses herself in perfume whilst creating her own story. This self-indulgent moment belongs exclusively to her. She is empowered, beautiful and complete.
- Wearing Diesel makes for successful living in a positive, jubilant community that plays by its own rules. More than a brand, a modern lifestyle, a mix of refinement, provocation and humor.
Diesel is a fashion industry legend, a pioneer in the world of denim and casual wear. Never forsaking its original DNA, Diesel has evolved into an iconic global lifestyle brand, beyond the trends, and yet ahead of them. Despite the company's extraordinary growth, its philosophy remains the same as in 1978, when Renzo Rosso envisaged Diesel as a brand that would stand for passion, individuality and self-expression. Today, Diesel continues to blaze its own trail. It is on a continuing mission to challenge the status quo, experiment with new ideas, innovate and provoke.
Diesel fragrances reuse classic perfume codes with a modern twist to create unique, multifaceted scents, that are colorful, often unconventional, and with a real personality.
Only The Brave embodies Diesel masculinity. It’s an ode to bravery, based not only on the idea of courage, but also on the qualities of self-confidence, conviction, inner strength and determination. It symbolizes the value of never giving up and facing obstacles to achieve one’s goal.
Smart, rebel, irresistible. Diesel BAD evokes brooding virility, and a certain sense of erotic mystery. A fragrance for men who play by their own rules.
Loverdose is Diesel’s feminine weapon of seduction. Intense and seductive, the fragrance plunges us into the experience of pure passion.
- In 1902, Helena Rubinstein revolutionized the world of cosmetics. True to this heritage, the brand continues to expand into new territories, drawing on the most advanced research areas for its ultra-premium anti-aging treatment: clinical efficacy without any compromise on sensoriality.
In 1902, Helena Rubinstein revolutionized the world of cosmetics. Fascinated by the beauty and the power it gives to women, she approached the greatest scientists of her time to better understand and treat the skin. Starting from nothing, Helena Rubinstein created everything and built an empire: she invented the first moisturising cream called Valaze (1900), the first beauty institute (1902), the first beauty treatment involving electricity (1907), the first categorization of types of skin (1910), the first hormone mask (1934), the first waterproof mascara (1939), the first preventive anti-ageing product (1956), the first automatic mascara (1958), the first pure Vitamin C based treatment (1995), the first lifting cream (1996), and many others innovations…
True to this heritage, the brand continues to expand into new territories, drawing on the most advanced research areas: the promise-case of LASH QUEEN FELINE BLACKS mascara, the Re-PLASTY skincare range inspired by aesthetic medicine, the exceptional concentration of plant native cells in POWERCELL, the edelweiss and its ability to reverse the effects of time on the skin in PRODIGY REVERSIS...
Helena Rubinstein brand puts the Avant-Garde at the heart of its approach and builds partnerships with the most renowned scientists in their respective fields. Among them are Doctor Michel Pfulg - an internationally renowned cosmetic surgeon and director of Laclinic-Montreux -, and Doctor Jean-Marc Lemaître - INSERM research director -.
Helena Rubinstein is ultra-premium and mainly focused on anti-ageing. The brand is working towards the objective of combining effectiveness and sensory qualities in exceptional skincare and make-up products, crafted as works of art. Its textures are addictive, its formulas are innovative, and the results are immediate and long-lasting. So that women can take control of their lives.
- Cacharel, eternal brand of initiation of young girls, celebrates the power of femininity and romanticism with its mythical perfumes including Anaïs Anaïs and Amor Amor. Be proud to be romantic!
After the resounding success of Jean Bousquet's emblematic piece in the beginning of the 1960s, Cacharel was one of the first fashion houses to introduce the Ready-to-Wear concept as an alternative line to Haute Couture. Cacharel, which is always ahead of its time, has been able to keep its fresh, young and dynamic image.
Cacharel has been present for every stage of young women's life following the success of Anaïs Anaïs, its first legendary perfume. From the ultra-feminine Anaïs Anaïs to the love at first sight of Amor Amor, from the refined purity of Noa to the happy and bubbly Catch Me... Cacharel embodies all of life's precious moments with tenderness, sass and dynamism. Cacharel, an intimate brand, offers young women an expression of their deepest emotions.
Anaïs Anaïs: this legendary perfume was a revolution at the time of its creation in 1978. With its scent centered around the lily flower, both innocent and mysterious and its white opaline bottle, it has become the symbol of romanticism and tenderness. The first high-end perfume.
Anaïs Anaïs Premier Délice: in 2013, Cacharel revisits its first fragrance by creating Anaïs Anaïs Premier Délice. A vibrant fragrance, fruity and crisp, built up around a green pear accord, carried by a bouquet of white flowers and a base of bitter cocoa. As playful as sensual, it speaks the language of today’s girls.
Amor Amor: the first love, passionate and longing, colorful and young. The bottle is a beating heart, a grenade that is set off in an explosion of passion. Launched in 2003, its fruity-floral fragrance is a true statement.
Amor Amor Mon Parfum du Soir: launched in 2015, it is the perfume for emancipated femininity. Glamorous without being provocative, elegant but not without arrogance, it takes on the identity and mood of its wearer.
- About IT Cosmetics™
Innovative Technology is IT. Developed with leading plastic surgeons and dermatologists, IT Cosmetics™ creates products that are game-changing and, when in the hands of real women everywhere, become life-changing. IT’s clinically proven, innovative, problem-solving products harness cutting-edge anti-aging technologies and skin-loving ingredients to truly give you the power to be Your Most Beautiful You™.
is to make the world more beautiful through our products, through our actions and through our belief that every woman is beautiful and deserves to feel her most beautiful. We work with plastic surgeons to create products that are game-changing and, when in the hands of real women everywhere, become life-changing.
is to always keep our promise whether it comes in a compact, a lipstick bullet or in our commitment to change the conversation about what is beautiful. We exist to inspire every women to celebrate her own beauty and to feel confident, important, loved and beautiful. Even if it’s for the first time. Or for the first time in a long time. If you believe in it you will see it, because it is bigger than ourselves. it is authentic and empowering. it is inspiring and magical. it is all around us and in every one of us. it is love. You are it.
Love Beauty Fully™
We believe you’re an IT Girl™ the moment you try IT—and today, there is a thriving community of IT Girls, including IT Survivors. Through a partnership with the Look Good Feel Better® program, IT Cosmetics™ has donated millions of products to help women face the effects of cancer with confidence. When you purchase any Brow Power™ brow pencil and Love Beauty Fully™ brush, you are giving the gift of joy and beauty to another woman, and to yourself, and that is a beautiful thing! Together, we are making the world more beautiful, one product at a time.
GAME-CHANGING PRODUCTS, LIFE-CHANGING RESULTS!™
- Every Chinese woman has two sides of beauty: the inner wisdom and outer confidence. With the deep understanding of Chinese women for 25 years, Yuesai appreciates the uniqueness of Chinese Beauty – a balanced combination of Outer Beauty and Inner Wisdom. Yuesai endeavours to develop beauty products specially made for Chinese women, inspired by the Traditional Chinese Medicine and boosted by Advanced technology to extract active ingredients for high efficacy and safety. Let the modern Chinese beauty bloom inside-out.
Founded by Madame Yue-Sai Kan in 1992, Yue Sai brought modern beauty to Chinese women for the first time.
In 1998, Yue Sai has been already the leading brand in high-end Chinese beauty market. L’Oreal group expanded in China in 2004, it was further enhanced by acquiring one of the cultural prides of China, with a revolutionary innovation of using Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM), boosted with the advanced extraction techniques for both skin care products and makeup. With its unique and extensive research on the Chinese skin needs and skin tones, Yue Sai offers products adapted for Asian women, and promotes the Chinese “holistic” approach to inner and outer beauty.
In 2007, Yue Sai launched Ganoderma Vital Essential, which quickly became the flagship of the brand. Ganoderma Vital Essential contains a unique extraction of Ganoderma, a rare fungus, known for its stimulating properties used in TCM.
Representing modern Chinese beauty and pride, Yue Sai held the exclusive beauty sponsorship for Miss Universe in 2011.
2016 marks the birth of a New Brand Equity Platform of Yue Sai in 6 Dimensions, well spelled by Inspiration from TCM, Natural, Modern Science, Inner Outer Beauty, Authenticity, Modern Chinese Beauty.
The most iconic products including: Vitalize Ganoderma Youth Preserving Toner, Vitalize Ganoderma Cushion BB, Regenerate Ginseng Restoring Eye Cream and Cordyceps lipsticks.
- As the global leader of the professional hairdressing market, our mission is to elevate every day the professional Hair Artistry through great services and products, bespoke education and a true digital transformation for a memorable customer experience. Throughout the world, we want to empower hair artists to unleash the star in every woman.
OUR DNA. We believe in superior quality and innovation in services and products. Right from the start, Eugène Schueller used his genius to propose reliable solutions to meet hairdressers’ needs. He created in 1909 the first harmless hair dye called "Oréal". Our ground-breaking products are tested and approved by the most famous hairdressers and we never stop trying to maintain the highest quality standards of performance, comfort, security and sustainability.
OUR PASSION. We want to inspire hairdressers with the latest trends – and a Parisian touch! We support many fashion shows in the world and strive to be THE reference for hair trends. From fashion catwalks to celebrity looks or hair trends spotted in the street, we are always tuned to the latest trends to help hairdressers create all the looks that women are craving for.
OUR COMMITMENT. Because we believe in professional gestures and tools that make the difference, we are determined to help hairdressers in their daily practice by providing best-in-class education, teaching the latest hairstyle techniques, developing services to highlight their expertise and improving their work conditions. To do so, we have created a 15 minute daily program, "L’Oréal Professionnel with you against MSDs", to fight Musculo-Skeletal Disorders, which represent 75% of professional diseases.
OUR AMBITION: we want to pursue and reinforce this fantastic partnership that has been uniting the brand and hairdressers for over a century – and always do so in a responsible way, both sustainable and generous. Our dream is to continue serving hairdressers to build a long-term global leadership that benefits to all.
Our star products. INOA, MAJIREL, SMARTBOND, SÉRIE EXPERT, PRO FIBER, SERIOXYL, MYTHIC OIL, X-TENSO, STEAMPOD, TECNI.ART, INFINIUM.
- Redken is known for providing inspiring, fashion-forward and innovative products and services and an industry-leading education platform to the professional industry for more than 50 years. The leader in the US, Redken brings NYC style and creativity to the worldwide salon community with a commitment to help every salon professional "learn, earn and live better."
INSPIRATION. FASHION. INNOVATION.
Founded in 1960 by a dynamic, entrepreneurial American actress, Paula Kent, and her hairdresser, Jheri Redding (thus the name "REDKEN"), Redken's foundation is still based on extensive scientific knowledge and the belief in, and support of, the expertise of the salon professional. Redken is committed to help every salon professional "learn, earn and live better" and supports this goal not only with innovative products, but also with the inspiration provided by an industry-leading platform of education programs.
In 1993, L'Oréal purchased Redken and moved the company to 5th Avenue NYC, where the brand developed a strong presence backstage with top designers at Fashion Week. Today, Redken is known as a trendsetting urban brand and is a global leader in professional haircare products and services. The company is fueled by talented people, strong partnerships with the best hairdressers, and superior Research and Innovation.
- Haircolor: Shades EQ, Color Fusion, Chromatics, Blonde Idol, City Beats
- Haircare: All Soft, Color Extend, Color Extend Magnetics, Extreme, Frizz Dismiss
- Styling: Pillow Proof Blow Dry, Rewind 06, Guts 10, Quick Dry 18, Control Addict 28
- Matrix is one of the leading American professional brands worldwide. Matrix was founded in 1980 by the American husband and wife hairdressing team, Arnie and Sydell Miller. The Millers wanted to provide hairdressers with a comprehensive range of products that would help them grow their businesses and provide the means to take full advantage of their talent and creativity.
At Matrix we are wholly dedicated to hairdressers. Our mission is to be the brand that unites hairdressers and brings the best out of them. We believe we are stronger together.
Our vision is to build and unite the largest and best educated global community of hairdressers fueled by expressive inspiration, uncomplicated products and services for all.
Among our values are :
- Inclusive : open to everyone, not limited to certain people, including the stated limits and everything in between.
- Collaborative : working with trusted team to encourage new thoughts and innovation.
- Authentic : in voice and visage, our visuals and promises are honest and true.
- Uncomplicated : not simple, but smart and straight forward, easy to understand and put in practice.
- Expressive : we are chilled, and show emotions and feelings clearly and openly.
- ustainable : our commitment is to minimize our impact on the planet from our offices to the salons we work with.
Through our social media channels we inspire the community of hairdressers with strong color emotion visuals and techniques created by our "Global Design Team of International Matrix Artists".
Around the world we are committed to work together to elevate hairdressers and the whole salon industry, from the USA to Russia and India. And ultimately bring transformative beauty looks to our consumers.
The brand offers a wide range of hair care, hair color and hair texturizing products including: Biolage, Total Results, SoColor, Color Sync, Style Link and Opti.Smooth.
- Very Personal Care for Exceptional Hair
Because women see their hair as an intimate expression of their identity, Kérastase offers them very personal care for exceptional hair, combining the expertise of the best hairdressers in the world with the knowledge of scientific teams working at the forefront of hair research.
Since 1964, Kérastase represents the finest in luxury care for hair, setting new standards in professional haircare products distributed through selected salons, where hair is analysed in detail and the whole process becomes a ritual of beauty and well-being.
Kérastase meet the expectations of women thanks to L’Oreal Advanced Research which has selected its most advanced technology for the Kérastase Collection: Kérastase products are unique, avant-garde formulas with innovative ingredients. Women aspire to Kérastase for the ultimate in hair care and the ultimate in beautiful hair.
In salons, women discover the Kérastase experience thanks to luxury rituals and the expertise of the best consultant hairdressers: Kérastase knows that every woman is unique and with ten haircare ranges designed for all different types of hair, every woman can benefit from a personalized beauty program designed by her specially-trained Kérastase consultant.
- Pureology is the specialist in caring for color-treated hair. Acquired in 2007, the brand pioneered the “no nasties” movement and has gained a devoted following through its exclusive ZeroSulfate® shampoos, vegan formulas and powerful AntiFadeComplex®. With a growing passion and commitment to sustainability, the brand is seeing rapid growth globally.
Founded in 2001 in Orange County, California, Pureology began with a simple idea: to create the very best care for color-treated hair. Since then, the brand has become the authority in color care and has inspired a devoted following with its promise to create a safe haven for color treated hair.
Created specifically for professional colorists and their clients, Pureology is a brand unlike any other. Highly concentrated ZeroSulfate® shampoos are entirely free of harsh color-stripping ingredients, while the exclusive AntiFadeComplex® helps color-treated hair retain its fresh-from-the-salon vibrancy with every use. 100% vegan formulas are infused with natural plant extracts, while dual benefit systems including Hydrate, Clean Volume, Strength Cure, Smooth Perfection, Fulfyl and more offer custom care for every hair type.
And because caring for color-treated hair doesn’t stop when styling begins, Pureology Color Stylist offers a complete range of stylers formulated to boost shine, prevent color fade and enhance haircolor’s beauty. With Pureology, clients no longer have to choose between the results they want and the color care they deserve.
Pureology is highly committed to sustainability and supports sustainability causes through various global associations around the world.
- SKIN BODY MIND
When Decléor was founded in 1974, beauty therapist and brand ambassador Solange Dessimoulie had a genuine philosophy: “to feel good in your body and soul, to feel good in your own skin. A philosophy as important today as it was the day Decléor was founded. The new Decléor credo, Skin - Body - Mind, is not some mystical manifesto. It represents an enhancement of our initial concept: “the art of cultivating inner harmony”.
The power of plants on every inch of skin. Decléor knows that nature remains the best antidote there is to the challenges of urban life. Imagine the very best fertilizer, combatting the problem at its source, while providing the essential nutrients to reinforce the epidermis. And cultivate its beauty, day after day.
Slowly but surely, the body is reborn in the intimacy of the cabin. The comforting touch of a hand, always in contact with skin. Professional rituals choreographed to foster well-being and crescendo-effect performance. Surprising textures that are rich, generous and delicious in equal measure. This is the Decléor bodycare philosophy, offering a truly unique experience.
Combatting stress with breathing exercises is a good start. Combatting stress by inhaling active scents is far better. Aromachology represents the power of active scents to deeply re-balance emotions. It might seem insignificant, and yet it is a simple way of clearing the mind and taking a few moments to relax and replenish energy reserves in the face of daily urban stress.
- The only luxury professional beauty brand, Carita offers an alternative to cosmetic surgery thanks to the combined efficacy of high performance products and its exclusive CINETIC™ LIFT EXPERT machine.
The Carita adventure began back in 1945 in the Maison de Beauté at 11 Faubourg Saint-Honoré in Paris, under the creative inspiration of the Carita sisters, Rosy et Maria. Those two avant-gardist spirits expanded their focus from hairdressing to reinvent women as a whole. They discovered Total Beauty long before people began to talk about it and had one single desire: revealing each woman’s beauty by providing her tailor-made treatments and ultraefficient cosmetic products.
Treatments to turn back time.
CARITA TREATMENTS SHOW REMARKABLE "BEFORE AND AFTER" RESULTS.
Cornerstone of all Carita treatments, the exclusive high-tech machine CINETICTM LIFT EXPERT offers an alternative to invasive surgery gestures thanks to three breakthrough technologies: Leds, ultrasounds and microcurrents, combined for unequalled results on firmness, wrinkles and skin texture. Toner, smoother and more radiant, the skin is transformed and the years fall away.
Products driven by exception and excellence.
THERE IS A STRONG VIEWPOINT BEHIND ALL CARITA PRODUCTS: OPTING FOR WHAT IS RARE
Knowhow, exceptional quality and technical excellence are the cornerstones on which every single brand product is designed, created and tested. These exceptional treatments draw on the ongoing technological progress made by our research laboratories and combine performance with an exaltation of the senses. Thanks to a respect for these formulation requirements and the expertise of our Artisans of beauty, Carita products are designed to maintain beauty over time, correct imperfections and enhance each woman’s own touch of charm to reveal its entire beauty.
- Recommended by 25,000 dermatologists worldwide, La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Dermatologique develops skin care products with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water for a better life for sensitive skin.
A public utility since 1897, the thermal spring water from La Roche-Posay, naturally antioxidant, soothes and softens the skin with a unique concentration of selenium. Its clinically proven results have made it today, the top European center of thermal dermatology.
For over 40 years, La Roche-Posay has worked with dermatologists throughout the world to invent skincare and make-up products that meet their needs and requirements.
La Roche-Posay is a reference in the development of minimalist formulas dedicated to sensitive skin. A rigorous selection of beneficial concentrated active ingredients is carried out, excluding any potentially irritating ingredients. Formulas are also paraben-free, fragrance-free and allergy-tested. La Roche-Posay products are dermatologist tested on atopic or reactive skin allergies. Results are shown in clinical tests and trials.
Since its founding in 1995, La Fondation La Roche-Posay has awarded more than 160 fellowships for dermatology research on four continents. The brand is also engaged, in partnership with dermatologists, in several awareness campaigns on the prevention of skin cancer.
The most popular product ranges are: Lipikar (dry skin), Anthélios (photoprotection), Effaclar (acne), Tolériane (sensitive skin) and Cicaplast (skin repair).
LA ROCHE-POSAY, a better life for sensitive skin.
- Since Dr. Haller founded Vichy Laboratoires in 1931, the brand has been offering women products which guarantee security and efficacy for sensitive skins.
Firstly, its principle ingredient: born in French volcanoes, Vichy Mineralising Water, pure and natural, the star ingredient added to the heart of all Vichy products. Rich in 15 Minerals, concentrated at 5,2 g/l, it makes skin stronger against aggressions thanks to its unique properties: it rebalances, reinforces and regenerates the skin.
The Vichy brand has a unique approach to formulation and evaluation which enables it to choose the most active ingredients, exactly measured, systematically evaluated for their efficacy through test methods. Vichy’s main priority is given to security for sensitive skin: so there is no compromise when security is concerned, to guarantee tolerance to our products, even for sensitive skin.
Thanks to this combination of Vichy Mineralising water and its specific approach to formulation and evaluation, Vichy proposes to women products which can give them a radiant skin health.
Vichy’s star products: Slow Âge with its new approach to anti-age, to slow down the appearance of aging signs and correct them as they start to form, Liftactiv, the first care with a daily lifting effect for a continuing wrinkle firm correction; Neovadiol, leader of Menopause cosmetics in the Pharmacy, increases the skin’s density and remodels the skin’s volumes; Idealia, a programme of skincare which corrects the skin’s quality; Aqualia Thermal, which capitalises on Vichy thermal water to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin; Dercos with its haircare proposal, introduced over 15 years ago, remains a pioneer on the anti-hair loss market.
- SkinCeuticals mission: to provide advanced skincare back by science to prevent visible signs of aging, protect healthy skin, and correct the appearance of aging. Used by leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons worldwide.
An early pioneer of cosmeceuticals(1) in the US, SkinCeuticals innovates critical anti-aging breakthroughs at the forefront of antioxidant technology. Evidence proving skin absorption and antioxidant benefits of our vitamin C formulations is based on the academic research of Dr. Sheldon Pinnell(2), a renowned American research dermatologist from Duke University and SkinCeuticals founding scientist. With cutting-edge in vivo (in live skin) science as the foundation of our existence, SkinCeuticals has been providing advanced skincare to medical professionals since 1997.
The SkinCeuticals skincare regimen philosophy centers on three main pillars:
- PREVENT visible signs of aging with high-potency antioxidants by neutralizing damaging free radicals caused by atmospheric aggressors, such as UVA/UVB, infrared (IR-A), and ozone pollution;
- PROTECT healthy skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays with high-protection sunscreens;
- CORRECT the visible signs of existing damage with targeted solutions.
- In 1862, Armand Roger and Charles Gallet inherited the original formula of the Aqua Mirabilis, with legendary properties for health and beauty thanks to distilled officinal plants. They drew on this distiller heritage to create the very first Beauty Ritual (fragrances and sensorial care), rich of precious distilled essences. Official suppliers to the greatest royal courts, they opened “La Boutique du Bonheur” – “The Boutique of Happiness” – in Paris on the Saint Honoré street.
True to this original philosophy, Roger&Gallet continues to offer Beauty Rituals with wellbeing properties enriched with precious distilled essences of natural ingredients.
A pure moment of happiness.
- The Body Shop has always believed that business can be a force for good, and now its Commitment to enrich its people, planet and products is stronger than ever.
The Body Shop was founded in 1976 by Dame Anita Roddick in Brighton, England. The Body Shop story started with the belief that business could be a force for good, and has always done things differently and created innovative, naturally-inspired products.
Today its Enrich Not Exploit™ Commitment is stronger than ever. The Body Shop is dedicated to enriching people as well as the planet, working fairly with farmers and suppliers and helping communities thrive through its Community Trade programme. The Body Shop has never tested any of its ingredients or products on animals and never will.
The Body Shop is an iconic British retail brand with an extensive and growing global presence. It now employs more than 22,000 people in over 60 countries around the world. It has exported innovative products, campaigns that matter, an ethical approach to business and its unique English irreverence to countries all over the globe.